Thursday, March 30, 2023

Setting up for day 2 of filming

 For day 2 of filming, I had to set up the tarp as a backdrop in my garage. My original plan was to hang the tarps by these hooks that were already in my garage, but they were too close together. I tried to use some heavy-duty gorilla grip tape to hold up the tarp, but it was not sticking to the ceiling. 



My dad then had the idea of drilling holes in the garage ceiling. I was so surprised he actually let me do that. Well, it worked great! I got some hooks and it looked great!



My next immediate thought was to test out the duck shot to see how it would look. I used my mom as a test subject, and with some better lighting, I knew it would look great for day 2 of filming.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1T1abshDa4-XcZt2drkjfQVKn8nfVnwu-?usp=sharing