Sunday, February 26, 2023

costumes!

 For the costumes of this music video, I want them to be simple, with a burst of color. I am thinking just some plain white wifebeaters or shirtless, jeans or jorts, and in reference of the name of the song (top this), the band should all wear bright red lipstick. 



I really want to keep the colors of this music video kind of dull, but I want to color-grade it and make sure that the red lipstick really POPS out and draws attention to their mouths. 

I really like this idea, and like I have said previously in the blog, I want something costume-wise that will make the video memorable based on that one thing (ex: beastie boys sabotage wigs).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1T1abshDa4-XcZt2drkjfQVKn8nfVnwu-?usp=sharing