Tuesday, March 28, 2023

DAY 1 FILMING

 Day 1 of filming was at the lot! Here is a rundown of the day:

At 4:30 the band met me at the manatee bay elementary parking lot to follow me to the location. We parked outside the barricade of the road and started walking to the lot. It was a LONG walk and a bit sketchy but it was all good!


Once we arrived I found this huge pile of tires and decided to get a ton of different shots of them with the tires. It also started to drizzle a bit, which I was initially worried about, but gave some of the clips a cool vibe.



We also found this really old and worn-down chair lying in some grass so I got some shots of them smashing the chair.


After all of that, I was basically done at the lot. I had planned to go to the park to get the shots of them beating up scooby doo, but it was really gross out. I'll just shoot those on Friday at my neighborhood park instead of peace-mound park. Overall very successful shoot day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1T1abshDa4-XcZt2drkjfQVKn8nfVnwu-?usp=sharing