Sunday, March 13, 2022

No voice over!

 I have decided to stick to my original plan to not do a voice over. It is just unnecessary, and wouldn’t really do anything I do not already have to enhance my opening. I feel like the audience should get to know Axl just through his room alone, and not some sob story on how he is blind. All the audience should know while the credits are rolling is that Axl is just a regular teenage boy who loves music, and a voiceover would give away too much. I watched a Ted Talk with Andrew Stanton (pixar storyboard artist, director, and writer), and he said you should never give the audience everything right away, and let them solve it themselves. I think that doing a voiceover would eliminate the audiences ability to solve it themselves, and it would give it all away. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1T1abshDa4-XcZt2drkjfQVKn8nfVnwu-?usp=sharing