Wednesday, April 12, 2023

YOU CAME, YOU SAW, BUT YOU CAN NEVER TOP THIS!

 My whole project is complete! 

Editing on I-movie was actually way smoother than I remember it being for my last full-length project. It felt very comfortable for be being that I have used it now a couple times. I ran into little to no problems whatsoever while editing this project and overall wasn't too bad!


I honestly had such a great time doing this whole project. Everything from the digipack to the social media page, mostly everything came out how I had envisioned it. I think one of the only things that would have improved my project is having the video be more promotional. At times it kind of just feels like the band is just doing random things. This is exactly what I was going for, but I should have shot some more shots of Connor singing. 

I think that the randomness and absurdity of this video is GREAT. I mean who would ever think of getting in a fistfight with scooby doo dressed as a wizard!? It is so great and I smile every time I watch it. 

Thank you for coming along with me on this journey! I can't wait for you guys to see the finished product :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1T1abshDa4-XcZt2drkjfQVKn8nfVnwu-?usp=sharing