Friday, March 31, 2023

DAY 2 FILMING

 Day 2 was filming at my house and in my neighborhood.

I started off the day by getting in all of the shots I wanted in front of the tarp. The duck shots looked GREAT. I got SO MUCH FOOTAGE. I got all the specific shots I wanted, but I just let them mess around and roughhouse with each other for a while as well. This provided some really funny and great clips.





We then all walked to my neighborhood park to get the shots of scooby doo. I honestly had no plan for how they were going to beat up scooby. I just told them to run with it, AND RUN THEY DID. They beat the absolute crap out of this thing and I again got a boatload of footage.





Finally, we ended the day by swimming in my pool. My pool has this light that changes colors and it made the shots look very sick. By the time they got in the pool, there was little to no daylight left, so a lot of the shots are too dark and unusable. For the shots that weren't too dark, they look great.





Overall, amazing film day. I'm gonna start editing very soon. I'll keep you posted with updates!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1T1abshDa4-XcZt2drkjfQVKn8nfVnwu-?usp=sharing