Thursday, February 24, 2022

Main Character Name

 For the name of my main character, I wanted something bold. A name that when you hear it, you immediately think “rockstar”. So I did some research, and found that a very “rockstar-esque” name is Axl. 


When you search “popular rockstar names” into google, the first 3 websites had the name Axl in their top 20. To see if the name would fit the rockstar persona, I ran a test. I asked my brother (14 years old), my parents (46/48 years old), and a friend (17 years old) what name screams out “ROCKSTAR” to them? 


-Sebastian

 -Luke 

-James

-Zane

-Axl. 


Three out of Four said the name “Axl” stood out the most. Overall, I think Axl is the perfect name for my main character.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1T1abshDa4-XcZt2drkjfQVKn8nfVnwu-?usp=sharing