Sunday, February 20, 2022

Film Title

 When I talked to my grandma about what I should title my film, she responded with “Blind Man Plays Guitar”. I responded with “It could use some work”. For the title of my film I don’t want to do something that gives the plot away. I want something simple yet doesn’t really tell you what the story is fully going to be about. I thought about this for a while, and what kept popping in my head was the five senses. 



When you loose one sense, your others become heightened, so I thought what better than to incorporate that into my film title. At first I wanted to include hearing. I thought of a few names, but nothing really seemed to fit. Finally it came to me: Touch (Feel). The title of my film is “Feel It”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1T1abshDa4-XcZt2drkjfQVKn8nfVnwu-?usp=sharing