Sunday, February 20, 2022

Idea!

I have been thinking a lot about what i’d like to do for my film opening, and I have decided on what I am going to do. 



- Film opens up on a kid wearing sunglasses and headphones, sitting in is room playing guitar. The cuts are very fast and upbeat. The credits will happen as he is playing. From the distance, we hear multiple people calling out his name. His bedroom door swings open to reveal his band mates yelling at him that they are late for a performance. When he gets up, he picks up a mobility stick to reveal that he is blind. This is where the film opening will end.

I don’t have a ton of details yet, but I think this is a good outline of what the story should be. As always, I’ll keep everyone updated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1T1abshDa4-XcZt2drkjfQVKn8nfVnwu-?usp=sharing