Friday, March 24, 2023

shooting plan day 2

So for my second day of shooting, we are going to be in another 2 (possibly 3) locations.

1: my garage

2: my pool

(3): neighborhood park

Again at 3:30 on Friday after school, the band is going to meet at my house to shoot the rest of the video. I am going to start the shoot in my garage and do all of the duck shots and just miscellaneous shots of the band with the chattering teeth. 

After that, If I don't have enough footage in daylight of the sooby doo fight the day before, then we will walk to my neighborhood park to finish shooting that.

Finally we are going to end up in my pool with all the inflatables and more rubber ducks.

IF NEEDED WE WILL SHOOT ANY ADDITIONAL THINGS SATURDAY.

This should wrap up shooting though, and give me time to edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1T1abshDa4-XcZt2drkjfQVKn8nfVnwu-?usp=sharing