Tuesday, March 21, 2023

shooting plan day 1

 So for my first day of shooting, we are going to be in two locations.

1: The lot (abandoned parking lot)

2: Peace-mound park

At 3:30 on Tuesday after school, I am picking up the band and all the equipment and we are heading to the lot. There I want to shoot stereotypical promo music vid shots of the band just playing their instruments and rocking out. This should take about an hour- hour and a half.

Then I will drive everyone to the park where I want to get some more shots of the band playing. I mostly want to shoot the giant scooby doo shots there. I want to include some pov shots of the band just beating the crap out of this giant stuffed animal. 



After all of this, day 1 should be complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1T1abshDa4-XcZt2drkjfQVKn8nfVnwu-?usp=sharing