Sunday, February 12, 2023

OH YEAH A LEVEL PROJ!

Back to bloggin'! Finally, the time has come to start my A-level portfolio project. For this project we had a couple options:

- Short Film

- Documentary

- Music video

- Trailer

I am choosing to do the Music Video project because I feel like out of all of the projects, I can make the best product with the music video. For my Documentary project earlier in the year, we focused on a local high school band called "Jaggn" and I plan on working with them again for this project. Since I've worked with them before, I know the members are very easy to work with, and the project should go smoothly. 

I have yet to pick a song for the video, but the band has informed me that they already have music recorded and ready to go. I still don't know if I want to do a cover of a song, or one of the band's original songs. My song decision will directly affect the style of the music video, so when I choose, you will all be the first to know!

I cannot wait to get the ball rolling on this project, and see where it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1T1abshDa4-XcZt2drkjfQVKn8nfVnwu-?usp=sharing