Tuesday, April 4, 2023

DIGIPACK COMPLETE

 The digipack for Top This is complete! As said previously, this would be released as a single on a 45rpm vinyl.


Click photo to enlarge

I wanted this single's digipack to be super loud and colorful, while also providing a rock n' roll aesthetic. The music video's rubber ducks and chattering teeth are components, so I wanted to make them very apparent in the album art. 

I decided to add a rubber duck "rubber" for the insert. I think adding this condom for the insert is very on-brand for Jaggn. As the saying goes "sex, drugs, and rock n roll", this condom is really representative of rock n roll and its culture. 

Overall, I love how the digipack turned out, and I cannot wait for this projects final result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1T1abshDa4-XcZt2drkjfQVKn8nfVnwu-?usp=sharing