Thursday, March 2, 2023

More Locations!

 In the group discussions, we had the other day, people mentioned that only having one location for this video would get repetitive and boring, so I thought of some more locations to film.

For 1, I think that I am going to film at the lot both in the daytime AND nighttime. This will provide more contrast and keep the viewer from getting bored.

I have also added to film at a pool. I think this will add just a pop of color to the music vid, and allow for some interesting shots. 

I am also planning on filming somewhere with a grassy area to provide more of that pop of color. I think that peace-mound park will be great for this given it has open fields and scenic views. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1T1abshDa4-XcZt2drkjfQVKn8nfVnwu-?usp=sharing