Thursday, February 16, 2023

Song options

 Since I am working with an actual band, the song for the video is very important. Jaggn performs both cover and original songs, so I had a lot of options to choose from. I haven't heard their original music until recently, but their music is very Red Hot Chili Peppe-esc. It's that rock n' roll upbeat pop rock, and their originals are all that. 

The band has informed me about a song they would love to do for the music video. I have not heard it yet, but they describe it as upbeat hard rock, which is something i'm very interested in. They haven't recorded the song yet but I am waiting on them to give me a rough draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1T1abshDa4-XcZt2drkjfQVKn8nfVnwu-?usp=sharing