Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Editing!

 This is really the first time I have edited a visual piece of media ever. It was a little nerve-racking at first, but choosing to use i-movie really saved me. Although i-movie didn't have the most resources, it made editing my project fairly easy. I had no idea what to expect going into editing, so I searched up "easiest editing softwares for beginners", and on almost all of them, they had i-movie, so that was the one I choose. Each of the icons on i-movie were clearly labeled, and told you their exact purpose. I didn't expect Apple to have the best fonts for the credits, but I was pleasantly surprised to see what a wide variety they had. After many different font trials, I found the perfect one. These were my final 4 options.








I think that the "Posterboard" font at the end of the day just fit best for the credits. I was heavily considering "Handwriting- Dakota" for a while, but realized it just didn't work as well as the the one I went with. I have finished editing, and cannot wait to show my final project!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1T1abshDa4-XcZt2drkjfQVKn8nfVnwu-?usp=sharing