Friday, February 18, 2022

CONFLICT!

 Going into this project, I was dead-set on doing something in the horror genre. After doing some light research on horror, I have surprisingly stumbled on some good coming of age film openings and ideas. There are pros and cons to each genre.


Horror pros

-More ideas come to mind

-Working with sound will be fun/interesting

-I am more knowledgable in the horror genre itself

Horror cons

-Final project may come off as corny

-As someone who's strong-suit is NOT editing, the ideas I have will be very challenging.

Coming of age pros

-Have worked with this genre before

-Ideas I have will not have the craziest editing

-Story can be more concise than horror, less likely to go overtime

Coming of age cons

-More dialogue would be involved (good actors)

-Ideas really aren't coming to me as much



Overall, I should know by tomorrow what I want to do. I'll keep you updated!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1T1abshDa4-XcZt2drkjfQVKn8nfVnwu-?usp=sharing